At FallsCreek, we believe in using drama to reach out to communicate truth in a fresh and creative way. We also believe that drama can play a valuable role in the lives of believers at FallsCreek. Drama is used in our Sunday Worship Service to bring to life an illustration or to complement the message.
The people who are involved in Ignite, our drama ministry, attend FallsCreek on a regular basis. They feel gifted and called by God to use their gifts to serve our congregation through drama.
What Are the Requirements?
- A personal born-again relationship with Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior.
- Commitment to FallsCreek as your church home.
- Strong acting skill / potential
What Are the Commitments?
- Must be willing to commit to weekly meetings for rehearsals, training and community building.
How Do I Get Connected?
- For actors, auditions are required for involvement on the drama team. The audition process begins with an open audition. For the first audition, participants do not need to prepare material. They will participate in theatre games, improvisations and short scene readings that will serve to assess dramatic ability and communication skills. Following the audition, participants may be invited back to a callback audition.