In the last several weeks, we have monitored guidelines and best practices for gathering in a safe way. After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we will begin services on Sunday, June 7, 10:30 am. We're committed to creating an environment that meets government recommendations for safety. To make that possible, our weekend service has been redesigned to create a sanitary, touchless environment that allows for physical distancing.
At this time, all Connection classes will not be meeting. This includes Nursery through adult classes. We hope to meet again soon and will let you know when all classes will resume. Your entire family is welcome to attend church in the auditorium.
For the past several weeks, we’ve been grateful for the ability to worship together via our live streaming service that can be viewed on our website and Facebook. If you or a family member doesn’t feel well, or if you're just not ready to attend church at our physical location you can watch online.
Let’s Work Together to Stay Healthy
What We’re Doing:
- A hand sanitizing station will be located in the main lobby.
- FallsCreek Worship Service will be a touchless experience, and all
high-volume areas will be thoroughly sanitized between services.
- No water fountains will be open or usable.
- No hospitality food or beverages will be offered.
- No offering buckets will be passed. Instead, there will be an area in the back of the auditorium for you to place your offering.
- All seatback materials, papers, pens and Bibles will be removed.
- No hand shaking/hugging
How You Can Help:
- If you don't feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- If possible maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
We will keep you posted on any updates to our physical re-opening. We’re so thankful you’re a part of our FallsCreek family.